Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blessings Overload

The past week I have been struck by a condition I like to call Blessings Overload. I had so many wonderful things happening in my life that I could hardly keep up with them all.

In seven days time I sang karaoke at a dive bar, went to a fabulous concert, ate dinner out with two different groups of friends, participated in a parent-child event at church, met two different friends for coffee, attended a Girl Scouts theater event with my daughter, picked out pumpkins at the patch with the family, celebrated my nephew's birthday, and went to a family Halloween party at our friends' home. That's on top of all the normal stuff, like working 40 hours, chauffeuring kids to dance class and Sunday School, homework, housework, etc.

I am not complaining - not at all - but I am tired. And that's why I have been absent from the blog for an extended stretch. Even though there have been so many stories to tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment