Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Saved by the Super Kids


I love this photo of my kids in their Halloween costumes. I love that they worked together to coordinate costumes. I love that they planned their little pose themselves. I love how happy they look and how happy they make me.

This photo is the current home screen on my Blackberry, which is my constant sidekick. I can't tell you how many times I have glanced down at it during a busy day at work and smiled. Every time I look at this picture my Super Kids save me from whatever I may be stressing over.

Pictures are so great that way. Little memory keepers that have a way of bringing us back like nothing else.

I am not a scrapbooker and I don't have an organized system for my photos, but I still enjoy them fully. There are snap shots framed all over my home and office and I proudly share with my friends on facebook regularly.

Another of my favorite ways to use pictures is as bookmarks. Each time I open my book I get a chance to bring that special memory back. I usually select pictures as bookmarks that aren't quite right for framing, but they mean something special to me.

Once my Super Kids picture is replaced in the place of honor on my phone it may just make it to a frame. I think this one is a long-time keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment