Monday, December 7, 2009

Head Above Water

When I created this blog my intention was to write about the good in my life, because that's where I want to focus my energy. Hence the title "Choose To Live Lovely."

The only problem is there are times when things don't feel so lovely and it makes me feel a bit unauthentic to only be talking positive on my blog. Sometimes it feels like a better title may have been "Head Above Water," or something of that flavor.

I guess the purpose of this post is to let you know that, yes, I have bad days and I'm not always so optimistic, but I'm sticking with the (mostly) good stuff on this blog because that was the whole point. I believe positive thinking goes a long way and writing it down goes even further.

This reminds me of a cool product called The Intention Box, created by a local woman named Ann Drew Yu. I love her tag line: "Where Intention Goes, Energy Flows."

So, I'm going to keep my focus where my heart always is - even on the bad days. My hope is that my words may help spark even a little positive energy within those who choose to read them. There is something very gratifying about the writing process for me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh!!! I love that! Going to have to get those for my whole family. :-)

    ReplyDelete